Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blogger Blues

I was going to insert a photo of the clay sculpture that I took to a gallery in Barre, Vermont today.  It was for a show on the theme of Flight.  My piece--a woman with birds flying out of her head--is called "Flight of Fancy."  The photo of this piece is in the same folder where I keep all the other pictures I include in my posts.  But when I click on the Blogger "add images" icon, I get this:

Details:
The feature you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
 
Notice the impersonal "There was an error!" and the coy exclamation mark.   I suspect it's meant to make me wonder if maybe it was my error.  It's after ten p.m. and I've had a long day, and I don't know what Blogger means by "later."
 
In addition, Blogger is not allowing me to respond to your comments on my own posts.  Clearly, it's another case of "There was an error!" All I can do is to apologize to you thoughtful commentators for my non-responsiveness.  And wish everyone a good and error-free night.
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Technology...the nuances are so frustrating, especially considering the many layers of where errors might occur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find both blogger and wordpress to be less than perfect when it comes to putting up photos. I hope we get to see it though. I'm wondering if the woman will look like IB (given her recent post too).

    ReplyDelete

Followers